Coding Style Guide
Posted on April 04, 2022
- Are variables/db/collection/functions/class/api names sensible?
- Is my database structure thought for & optimized?
- Do i have proper indexes in places.
- Do in have duplications in my code, ex duplicate statements/expressions/conditions?
- Is some part of code hitting/querying db in loop?
- Are apis returing coorrect status codes for different scenarios?
- Are functions clearly defined?
- Is code easy to understand/comphrend?
- Does code has proper try catch blocks?
10: function arguments handled properly?
11.Make sure not using a generic except while using try catch.
except Exception as e:
except DivideByZero as e:
12.Make sure not using multiple statements inside single try catch.
Sign In for comment and like the post.